#9 North Carolina  vs. #12 Georgia  - Monday 10 a.m. ET - This will be the fourth time in the last six years that these two have met in the NCAA Tournament with Georgia having the edge 2-1. North Carolina won the regular season meeting in the National Team Indoors Round of 16 though only two of the six singles matches are expected to be rematches.
Feb. 17, 2017 // ITA National Indoors // Charlottesville, Va.
1. Jan Zielinski/Robert Loeb (UGA) def. #21 William Blumberg/Robert Kelly (UNC), 6-4
2. Paul Oosterbaan/Walker Duncan (UGA) def. Jack Murray/Ronnie Schneider (UNC), 6-4
3. Nathan Ponwith/Wayne Montgomery (UGA) vs. Blaine Boyden/Simon Soendergaard (UNC), 5-5, unfinished
1. #16 Ronnie Schneider (UNC) def. #15 Wayne Montgomery (UGA), 6-3, 7-6(9)
2. William Blumberg (UNC) def. #55 Emil Reinberg (UGA), 7-5, 2-6, 6-3
3. #117 Nathan Ponwith (UGA) def. Simon Soendergaard (UNC), 6-4, 6-3
4. Jan Zielinski (UGA) vs. Robert Kelly (UNC), 6-2, 6-7 (4), 3-4, unfinished
5. Jack Murray (UNC) def. Walker Duncan (UGA), 7-5, 6-4
6. Blaine Boyden (UNC) def. Robert Loeb (UGA), 6-2, 6-3
Order of finish: Doubles (1, 2); Singles (6, 3, 5, 1, 2)
Latest from Bobby Knight
- NCAA Singles & Doubles Finals Recap: Jubb & Perez-Somarriba Win Singles Titles; UCLA Sweeps Doubles Titles
- NCAA Singles & Doubles Semifinals Recap: Borges and Jubb in Men's Singles Final; Perez-Somarriba and Jokic in Women's Singles Final; UCLA Will Have a Chance to Sweep Doubles
- NCAA Singles & Doubles Quarterfinals Recap: ACC Women Continue Strong Play in Women's Singles; Top Seeds Advance in Men's Singles Draw; SEC Dominated Men's Doubles Draw; Top Seeds Excel in Women's Doubles Draw
- NCAA Singles & Doubles Round of 16 Recap
- NCAA Singles & Doubles R1/R2 Update
Monday, 22 May 2017 17:46
posted by Pool failure
In the pool xdotedot5 and kalboka are phenomenally accurate in their picks. They have a whopping 150 and 144 points respectively. And they picked UVA for tomorrow so will probably add 32 more points. If true 182 points would likely be an all time record.
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.